Its main benefits are:
- Simplification: The issuance, endorsement, negotiation and circulation of ECHEQ are simple and fast.
- Unlimited endorsements: This product has no endorsement limits.
- Savings in operational costs: There is no waste of time in bank’s branches looking for checkbooks or dealing with physical check’s errors or omissions, among other examples.
- Safety: Avoid physical check’s loss, theft or counterfeiting.
- Reduction of reasons for rejection: When checks are digitally generated, mistakes are minimized or rectified before issuance.
- Be a client of our Entity (if you are not, Open your account – Personal Application – Open your account – Legal entity Application).
- Complete and submit the corresponding application to the Bank, with the required attached information and documentation for its qualification. Please, refer to Forms and Guidelines section.
- You can operate ECHEQ in our homebanking. If you don’t have a current account, download, complete, sign off and send the Electronic Banking – Application form to us.
- Contact us to facilitate your access to the product.
What are the main characteristics of Banco CMF’s ECHEQ?
- Currency of the ECHEQ: Argentine Pesos (ARS).
- Operational Channels: CMF’s Homebanking.
- Availability: 24x7x365.
- Compensation and accreditation term: 48hs.
- Available types:
- Checks per day and deferred payment checks.
- Payable and non-payable checks to third parties.
What information do I need to know in order to complete and issue a Banco CMF ECHEQ?
- To have an operative checking account.
- To have access to CMF’s Homebanking and SFA (Second Factor of Authentication).
- To have an electronic checkbook enabled.
- To have a smartphone to install the soft token app.
How do I know about an ECHEQ issued in my favor?
- Accessing CMF’s Homebanking, and once logged in, in the “to-do” menu
If I accept an ECHEQ in another bank, can I deposit it in Banco CMF?
- Yes, you can.
What to do when receiving an ECHEQ in CMF’s Homebanking?
- Accept / Reject the ECHEQ in CMF’s Homebanking, following these steps: Operate >> Checks >> Electronic Checks >> Consult.
- Deposit it in your account every day 24 hours. (The cut-off time for camera entry is at 4:30 pm, after that time it will be taken the next business day).
- Endorse it (every day 24 hours).
- Send it to custody (every day 24 hours).
- Negotiate it (through your business officer).
How do I know if an ECHEQ was paid or rejected?
Can I cancel an ECHEQ in CMF’s Homebanking if it has already been accepted by the beneficiary?
- No, you can’t do. What you can do is to request the ECHEQUE refund through the CMF´s Homebanking, which will be put on hold until the beneficiary’s acceptance or rejection.
What does the repudiation of an ECHEQ imply through Banco CMF’s Homebanking BEE?
- To repudiate an ECHEQ is not to accept it once it has been issued. After that, the ECHEQ returns to the previous stage (active).