Its main benefits are:
- Simplification: The issuance, endorsement, negotiation and circulation of ECHEQ are simple and fast.
- Unlimited endorsements: This product has no endorsement limits.
- Savings in operational costs: There is no waste of time in bank’s branches looking for checkbooks or dealing with physical check’s errors or omissions, among other examples.
- Safety: Avoid physical check’s loss, theft or counterfeiting.
- Reduction of reasons for rejection: When checks are digitally generated, mistakes are minimized or rectified before issuance.
- Be a client of our Entity (if you are not, Open your account – Personal Application – Open your account – Legal entity Application).
- Complete and submit the corresponding application to the Bank, with the required attached information and documentation for its qualification. Please, refer to Forms and Guidelines section.
- You can operate ECHEQ in our homebanking. If you don’t have a current account, download, complete, sign off and send the Electronic Banking – Application form to us.
- Contact us to facilitate your access to the product.
What are the main characteristics of Banco CMF’s ECHEQ?
- Currency of the ECHEQ: Argentine Pesos (ARS).
- Operational Channels: CMF’s Homebanking.
- Availability: 24x7x365.
- Compensation and accreditation term: 48hs.
- Available types:
- Checks per day and deferred payment checks.
- Payable and non-payable checks to third parties.
What information do I need to know in order to complete and issue a Banco CMF ECHEQ?
- To have an operative checking account.
- To have access to CMF’s Homebanking and SFA (Second Factor of Authentication).
- To have an electronic checkbook enabled.
- To have a smartphone to install the soft token app.
How do I know about an ECHEQ issued in my favor?
- Accessing CMF’s Homebanking, and once logged in, in the “to-do” menu
If I accept an ECHEQ in another bank, can I deposit it in Banco CMF?
- Yes, you can.
What to do when receiving an ECHEQ in CMF’s Homebanking?
- Accept / Reject the ECHEQ in CMF’s Homebanking, following these steps: Operate >> Checks >> Electronic Checks >> Consult.
- Deposit it in your account every day 24 hours. (The cut-off time for camera entry is at 4:30 pm, after that time it will be taken the next business day).
- Endorse it (every day 24 hours).
- Send it to custody (every day 24 hours).
- Negotiate it (through your business officer).
How do I know if an ECHEQ was paid or rejected?
Can I cancel an ECHEQ in CMF’s Homebanking if it has already been accepted by the beneficiary?
- No, you can’t do. What you can do is to request the ECHEQUE refund through the CMF´s Homebanking, which will be put on hold until the beneficiary’s acceptance or rejection.
What does the repudiation of an ECHEQ imply through Banco CMF’s Homebanking BEE?
- To repudiate an ECHEQ is not to accept it once it has been issued. After that, the ECHEQ returns to the previous stage (active).
Empty attachment or post type not equal 'attachment'