Attention Users of Financial Services Communication “A” 6279
Officials appointed to BCRA responsible of the financial Services User attention:
Inquiries or claims from Financial Services Users may be channeled through any of the following routes:
- By telephone: 4318-6800 Int. 9722 “Claim of Financial Service Users”
- By fax: 4318-6844
- By mail: Macacha Güemes 150 (C1106BKD) CABA, Argentine Republic
- Personally, in Macacha Güemes 150 CABA, requesting the presence of any of the Responsible Officers of costumer complaints.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org through the form below:
Procedures on the reception of customer’s inquiries and complaints:
Make the inquire, claim or complaint by any of the channels provided, your data shall be reordered in the “Register of inquiries and complaints of Users of Financial Services” with an identification number, where toy can track your inquiry, claims and/or complaints.
The answer to your request will be notified, at the latest within 10 working days of inquiry by email, mail or mail.
In case of lack of response and/or disagreement with the resolutions adopted by the Bank, you can make the appropriate complaint with the Central Bank of the Argentine Republic.
Central Bank of the Argentine Republic – Financial Services customer care 0800-999-6663
REQUEST FOR CLOSING ACCOUNTS
“DEPOSITS IN SAVING ACCOUNTS, SALARY ACCOUNTS AND SPECIAL ACCOUNTS”
“SPECIAL BANKING CURRENT ACCOUNT” (with no checks)
We inform you that for closing the above mentioned accounts, we have enabled the following alternative channels of communication:
- E-mail: email@example.com (completing the form on this page)
- By telephone for the following accounts:
> Savign Accounts, Salary Accounts and Special Accounts: (+5411) 4318-6800 ext. 3737
> Special Banking Current Account: (+5411) 4318-6800 ext. 3739
Our customers may communicate through the channels mentioned above as to initiate the procedure of closing of accounts.